Would you like to stop giving away or discounting services? Would you like to increase your revenues of both services and products? Would you like to build trust-based relationships that create loyal, profitable customers?
Join Us for:
Selling Services: Tools and Techniques for Top Performance
A two-day, hands-on workshop for everyone tasked with selling services.
August 12-13, 2010
You’ll learn how to sell more services easier and faster from James “Alex” Alexander, a recognized services expert, a master at sales effectiveness, and a top-notch instructor. The course is peppered with lessons learned from star services sellers, best practices in selling services, and proven models and tools that work.
Participants will be actively involved in exercises, discussions, demonstrations, and role play, all linked to selling services success. You will leave the session with enhanced persuasion skills, effective selling tools, and the energy and confidence to accelerate your personal success.LEARN MORE Who Should Attend?
This workshop is for anyone accountable for selling services. Dedicated services sellers desiring to be more effective, product sellers wanting to win more business, account managers with sales targets, sales and services managers tasked with growth and customer satisfaction, and executives striving to differentiate their business through stellar sales capabilities. If selling services is a part of your job, you will benefit from this course.How You Will Benefit
The workshop is designed with one goal in mind: to help you and your organization sell more profitable services easier and faster.Brief Overview of Workshop Topics
Includes 15 Hands-on Tools and Take-Aways!
• The 7 business reasons why you need to sell services
• The technology assimilation gap
• The business development process
• The challenges of selling the invisible
• The biggest seller mistakes
• Buyer’s Reality: What’s diffèrent about buying services?
• The 10 Commandments of Selling Services
• The changing expectations of customer-facing personnel
• 5 reasons why using technical talent is such a good thing
• Choosing which of the six levels of selling expectations is right for each customer-facing group
• How to coordinate services selling efforts to avoid hassle, bad blood, and potential chaos
• Compressing sales cycle time
• How to sell to executives
• The six secrets of the super sellers
• Qualifying great business
• Why a fast no is better than a slow yes
• Using the Six Trust Builders to accelerate trust
• The four trusted advisor competencies
• Core relationship skills
• The 10 persuasion steps
• The 10 step process to selling services success
• The buying process
• Key events
• The committing process
• Profitably managing key accountsLEARN MORE100% Satisfaction Guarantee